Careers at Avidity IPAvidity IP is an innovative and exciting place to work. It’s a place for ambitious people who are creative, motivated and hard-working with a real passion about what they do. It’s a business where change is normal; where coming up with new ways to do things is encouraged; where striving for excellence is commonplace.
What makes us different?
- Avidity IP is a company, not a partnership. We incorporated the business in 2006.
- We’re not just in one location, we’re in four: Birmingham, Cambridge, Reading and Epping. We also have two ‘meeting points’ in Leeds and Durham.
- We deal mainly with global corporate and institutional clients across a range of businesses and technologies.
- We have a great reputation and a very high standard of client service– but we want to do even better. By joining Avidity IP you can help us go from strength to strength.
- We’re pretty sure we have the best trainee development programme across the IP Services industry.
- We have a set of core values that we all work to. They’re our compass and they shape how we operate, both inside and outside the company.
So if you think working with us is for you we would very much like to hear from you. We’d welcome a CV on speculation accompanied by a covering letter. CVs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you just want to have a conversation with us about opportunities at Avidity IP please feel free to contact any of the people listed below on 01992 561756.
Tony Gray – Managing Director (interim)
Rob Stichbury – Business Development Director
Nick Lawson-Williams – People Development Manager